I will go broke feeding my youngest son
Printable View
I will go broke feeding my youngest son
Just looked up the transfer finally and they got their lot for a little bit cheaper than most of the others in the Norton Commons. $310,000
Man can you imagine what the traffic is going to be like up that road? Ugh.
People need to chill out its just Pals. Nothing special.
The first week its open, I will avoid that hill like the plague
That first month or so, it will probably be quicker to go to Pal's in Gate City
I wish them the best in getting the right personnel with the right mindset to employ the Pal's philosophy and work ethic to be successful in Wise County.
I don't know what it is, but to me it seems like all the Applebee's have went down hill food wise. I used to like the one in Kingsport, and Lebanon was fine as well. Now, I could careless about stopping in any of them around here.